Friday, April 20, 2012

Nobody's Home (Forwarding Address)

I don't know if too many visitors come around here anymore, but in case anyone does - I'm not here. Feel free to browse the archives (please do!) but I won't be posting here anymore. I think of this space as a house I used to live in - sometimes I drive past and feel nostalgic for days gone by, but I've moved on.

Where am I now? You can always click over to this page right here - that should point you my way. If you'd like to get in touch with me, you can email me at elizabethlauranelson at gmail dot com, or find me on Twitter.  I'm writing more than ever; I'm just doing it other places. I go by Elizabeth Nelson now - the name I was  born with. Sometimes Elizabeth Laura Nelson, if I'm feeling fancy. I hope you follow me to wherever I find myself!

Thanks for reading.

- E xo

No comments: